Delivery and returns policy
For all monthly offer products, orders are fulfilled two to three weeks after the closing date of the promotion. This may seem a lengthy process but our production-on-demand strategy keeps costs low for customers and the artists, as we only create the number of works corresponding to the orders placed. However, you can still buy the pieces after the limited time promotion finishes but at the full original price.
For all non-offer products, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Delivery fees include handling and packing as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. Your package will be despatched at your own risk. As we are dealing with art objects, we will endeavour to wrap and box all items to ensure that they are well-protected during shipment.
Cancellation and returns
Should you decide that our products do not meet your requirements, you may have the right to cancel and return your orders. If you do, the following terms apply:
- 1. You must inform us of your wish to cancel and the reason for cancellation within 14 days of your receipt of the items.
- 2. You may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised items.
- 3. The items must be returned to us within 21 days of delivery with both items and packaging in their original condition and securely packed.
- 4. Items returned will be at your own risk and cost. If we do not receive the return items, you are still liable to us for the cost. We suggest that all returns be sent registered and insured.
- 5. Once we have received the returned items, we will credit your account with the full purchase price of the items no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of the return. Please note that we cannot refund the delivery costs under any circumstances except when it is our error in delivering the wrong order.
- 6. We are under no obligation to collect or recover items from you, but if we do, costs will be payable by you.
Prices are tax included